805Hive Gold Champions
Welcome to "The Hive"
This text will be replaced by the flash music player.
Welcome to the 805 Hive web site. Select your grade level above to go to your individual team page. Don't forget to read the player and parent expectations below. Thanks for your support!
If you haven't already done so please open, print and return the registration form below if your child is currently on one of the teams.
|Open Tryouts for 805 Hive 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Boys & Girls @ Royal High School every Sunday from 5 to 8pm.
805 Hive has open tryouts for 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Boys & Girls at Royal High School in Simi Valley on Sundays from 5:00 to 8pm. 805 Hive club team’s play in local tournaments and leagues as well as AAU sponsored tournaments. Tryouts are for boy’s and girl's that are currently in 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade. Contact Coach P at 805-587-6877 or coachP@805hive.com.
About Coach P
The Four Golden Rules
- Keep your priorities in order.
- Communication and commitment are the keys.
Be on Time
- Punctuality shows your commitment and dependability.
Give 100% effort
- You owe it to yourself and your teammates to make the team better.
Respect the program
- Positive attitude towards learning and criticism.
- Support and encourage teammates/display your commitment to them.
- Be appreciative of your parents and coaches.
- Represent 805 Hive with class and integrity at all times.
It is imperative that we maintain a positive atmosphere and be examples to the players.
Conduct Towards Players
- Encourage all the players, including your own.
- Be positive and not negative, look for good things to comment on.
- Do Not try to coach from the stands. It only confuses the players. Leave the coaching to the coaches.
Conduct Towards Coaches
- Support the coaches wholeheartedly and enthusiastically.
- Do not gossip or make backhanded comments in the stands or elsewhere.
- If you have any concerns, address them directly with the coach at an appropriate time, place and manner.
- Right before, during, or after the games is usually not a good time.
- After practice is often a good time -- try to let the coach know ahead of time so that she/he can plan time accordingly.
Understand the Commitment
-Be aware of the amount of time and effort that the coaches, players and fellow parents have made to the program. Players are expected to be at practices and tournaments on time.
- Since 805Hive is a club team play time will be based on numerous circumstances like team to team match ups, how a player is doing during the game, and other things. While it is the goal to try and get everyone into a game, in close games that may not always happen. Please be supportive of the team and players with a positive attitude.
A PDF reader is needed to view the documents below. Get it from Adobe.